When consciously applying the Law of Attraction to your life one thing you really need to master is your ability to focus.
May seem easy huh? The truth is most people are walking around with no self-mastery on their mind and how it
works, and are more than likely definitely not deliberately focusing their minds to their desired outcomes in life. In fact the hard truth is, is that most of us are actually focusing our minds on the things we DON’T want, even when we are trying to better a situation. The famous saying in LOA “energy flows where your attention goes” hits the nail on head. Master where you are putting your attention. The natural flow of the Universe is high, but the flow of ‘society’ is very low. As humans we are naturally programmed to think towards the negative side of life. We are fed this through TV, movies, music, marketing, newspapers, and so much more. So it is super important to master and exercise your mind and re-train it into a new pattern of thinking that is more beneficial to you.
With this in mind I want to share a little technique that I do with my clients to help them get better results with consciously implementing the Law of Attraction, they get great results and if it helps them, it can help you too : D
As you travel about your day whether you’re at work, meeting up with clients, at home with the children, meeting up with your friends, or on the roads, whatever it is that you are doing…. When you catch a quiet moment you might be waiting for some-one, in traffic, or simply just staring into space.
Consciously bring your focus onto any object, person, or thing that is in your view. For example: A tree, a bird, a cup, a pen, car, some-one with nice hair, shoes, coat, ANYTHING!
Once you have drawn your focus onto the object softly begin to think positive things about the object you are looking at (no matter what it is purposely do it)
A bird flies into your view: start appreciating the beauty of the bird, how cute it is out there in this big wide world flying around all free. Observe what the bird is doing, is it looking for food to bring back its babies? Is it calling out to its mate? Is it a baby bird being mischievous and playing about? Send the bird some appreciation and positive energy and wish it well on its travels. Bring yourself back into the present and carry on with whatever it was you were doing.
You’re waiting in traffic and the favorite car you’ve wanted for a while comes into your view. Focus on the car, try and get closer to it so you can look at all its detail. Instead of thinking I’m never going to have this, use this time to build your belief that you will have it! Start appreciating the car (remember the Universe loves it when you appreciate things, it brings you more things to be appreciative for, and the next thing might just be the car ;))
Blur your vision of the driver in the car and imagine it’s you. As the car drives out of your vision say in your mind “thank you the next time I see you I will be driving you out of the show room, thank you Universe!” Hold that positive energy within you, bring yourself back into the present and carry on with your day.
3. If it’s morning and your favorite coffee mug catches your eye, be appreciative for the lovely coffee you have in that mug every morning that wakes you up. 4. If it’s your hoover, appreciate and send positive energy to the fact that it keeps your carpet looking clean and fresh, imagine having no hoover!? A hoover is a blessing too you know, everything is! The point I’m trying to make here is you can use this technique with anything. Try to aim to do this all throughout your days for a full 30 days in addition to any other techniques you are doing.
Main benefits of this technique?
1. Although it is very simple, it has a huge effect on the way your mind is programmed. Implementing this technique will help you train your mind to naturally think more positively.
2. It helps you to live in the present with the reverse effect. (Living in the present is when you are at your most powerful position to manifest)
3. Sharpens your ability to focus.
4. Exercises your mental faculties.
5. Can implement anytime, anyplace, anywhere!
If you enjoyed this post and tried out the steps please leave a comment below I would love to hear from you!